Tuesday 8 April 2014

Easter Treats

Hello Crafty Friends and Cameo Fans!!

Can you believe its almost Easter, well I decided to create some treats for friend's kids as I'm not one of these who goes to local supermarket and buy Easter Egg with no cardboard and plastic to sink a ship so I decided on this idea and took inspiration from that famous Big M restaurant that all kids and grow up love to go to (Me included) 


You can get sweets and treats quite cheap in supermarkets and discount stores, I purchased mine from Aldi and its worked out at under 80p per gift so that's quite good value.  


I used my Silhouette Cameo and I used Fries box element from the silhouette cameo download store quite some months back and thought it would be great for this project.

Using the Silhouette Sketch pens I wrote the names of children who will be receiving them and cut the names out then offset that in blue cardstock. 





Items used - Clear cellophane - Coloured cardstock - Card Candi - Sweets - Silhouette Cameo using download element from Silhouette store - Silhouette Sketch pens

Thanks for passing by today and hope you have enjoyed this post today and the lovely bright and upbeat colours.

Please be sure to follow our blog so up get the latest news and updates of our posts.

Crafty Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Lovely idea. Just been and bought my grand children's eggs otherwise I would have done the same although I haven't bought my Cameo yet, must remedy that very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, Yes you would find the Silhouette Cameo so helpful for creating so many things and its so easy to use which is important.

    ReplyDelete